Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Writer's Block

I'm standing on the corner of lazy and another episode of Heroes which intersects with Dancing with the Stars and I'm wondering why can't I write!? Sucks to be feeling like I'm in a catatonic state of mind on the Writer's Block. Just means that's it's time for me to head out to my special place where it's crowded, yet not within a 4 foot distance - the Marketplace in Emeryville. It's a "food court" if you will, without the mall. It's attached to a HUGE Borders Books, but there are hecka tables, and the last time I was there I think I re-wrote part of GARDEN OF DREAMS. Nonetheless, it was productive. But yeah, it hecka sucks to be stranded out here!

Luckily another cure for this incipid writing disease I have is called a DEADLINE. Either the 20th or November 3rd is it. After I have my outline done today, I'll make a decision on when it'll be done. Okey-dokes, off to my day job!

No comments: