Friday, December 15, 2006

Burgundy, Cerise, and an Apple

Burgundy, Cerise, and an Apple
by conrad panganiban

BURGUNDY: Cerise, are you ready?

CERISE: I was born ready, Burgundy.

BURGUNDY: Are you sure?

CERISE: I've been practicing.

BURGUNDY: For 2 hours?!

CERISE: What's so hard?

BURGUNDY: Hitting the bull's eye.

CERISE: Piece of cake.

BURGUNDY: What if you miss?

CERISE: Don’t worry.

BURGUNDY: I don't know…

CERISE: Trust me.

BURGUNDY: You said that before.

CERISE: You got out…

BURGUNDY: Two weeks later!

CERISE: Just stand there.

BURGUNDY: Not too hard.

CERISE: Open your eyes.

BURGUNDY: No.

CERISE: OK. I promise.

BURGUNDY: What?

CERISE: Not too hard.

BURGUNDY: Is it sharp?

CERISE: When are knives not?

BURGUNDY: Aim for the apple.

CERISE: Then don't move.

BURGUNDY: Don't plan to.

CERISE: One… two… THREE!

BURGUNDY: (yelp) Agh! Call… 9… 1…

No comments: